- Rental Owners Association, Lane County The Rental Owners Association is a member-based, non-profit organization of landlords who care about practical, legal and profitable landlording practices. Through their monthly meetings, newsletter and educational programs, Rental Owners Association members share problems, solutions, and ideas with other landlords and find information that comes from similar organizations in Oregon and around the country.
- Oregon Rental Housing Association, Inc. The Oregon Rental Housing Association (ORHA) is a professional statewide organization made up of 14 local associations around the state involved in the rental housing industry and working together to:
- Safeguard the economic investment of the members
- Develop and promote high standards
- Encourage fair and equitable relationship services
- Promote reasonable laws and regulations
- Link members and associations through an effective communication network. ORHA is composed of a State Association and member chapters around the state, including the Rental Owners Association of Lane County.
- Mr. Landlord A website where rental owners may ask landlording questions and get answers and tips from other landlords.
- The Clark Howard Show Clark Howard is a consumer advocate with a nationally syndicated talk show who offers unbiased real estate investment advice and a free newsletter.
- The Rental Property Reporter Another informational site with a free newsletter.
State, Federal and Local Municipalities
- State of Oregon Includes links to Oregon Landlord-Tenant Law, the Oregon Revised Statutes.
- State of Oregon – Real Estate Agency Governs Real Estate Brokers and Property Managers in Oregon. Includes a link to make complaints.
- State of Oregon – Construction Contractors Board Governs many contractors in Oregon. Includes a link to determine whether a contractor is licensed and bonded and whether any complaints have been made against them. Also includes a link to make complaints.
- Oregon State Bar Includes links to Oregon Landlord-Tenant Law, the Oregon Revised Statutes, and referrals to attorneys.
- Fair Housing Council of Oregon A wealth of information about Oregon and Federal Fair Housing Law, an informative newsletter, educational seminar and workshop opportunities and breaking news.
- Department of Housing and Urban Development Includes many useful links, including information about Federal Fair Housing Law.
- Housing & Community Services Agency of Lane County/Section 8 Program Information about the Section 8 program and other informative links.
- City of Eugene Rental Housing Code Information about the Rental Housing Code applicable to rentals within the city limits of Eugene.
- City of Springfield
- Lane County